Autumn Sunshine

 It’s that time of year when the nights start to draw in and there’s a chill in the air in the morning. Whilst it’s not been the best of summers weather wise, autumn is definitely upon us. 

Whilst some struggle with this change in the season, the autumn colours are my favourites and the dark evenings tend to inspire me to get on with some more modelling than I’m tempted to do in the summer.

This last week I’ve been progressing my latest project, to be revealed here shortly. But we took the weekend off for a trip to Wales. See family and friends, went on the beach, had a drink or two and for me, a dose of steam engine therapy.

Saturday was bright and sunny and what better way to see the scenery of the Fatthew Valley from a Talyllyn footplate.

My steed from Saturday, No 1 ‘Talyllyn’ waits patiently in the autumn sunshine at Brynglas whilst waiting for the down train to arrive. 

Back home now and back to the modelling desk. 

Comments

Popular Posts